Bunny Town "Bunnytown"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bunny Town "Bunnytown"

Post by Korin on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:58 pm

I feel like making another topic for this.

So yeah give me ideas on this town and stuff.

What I have written:
The *party* followed the river upstream until the town was in sight. In the distance a small cobblestone bridge could be seen, leading into a modest town full of wooden houses. It was a small town, no more than twenty buildings in total. The houses all varied in size, some longer, some shorter, some two stories, but all were fairly uniform in style… save for one. A cobblestone tower stood looming over the rest of the town, looking very official and very out of place.

Also sometimes when I have trouble writing I just throw up on the page and then write from there.
My word vomit:
Okay okay okay so check this shit out it’s a fucking town by the ocean shit man how much better can it get it has short wooden houses that have been filed down and shit to look nice. There are like maybe 15-20 buildings because shit man fucking bunnies are small and shit they share their rooms. There’s a fucking cobblestone spire tower on the side of the town and a large main hall for important official shit. Also there are a lot of bunny orbs but not like 1000000 because we aren’t going to make a fucking bunny multiplying joke we are classier than that shit man. Also there is a cool ass fountain in the middle of the town and a moderately sized building maybe with some statues around it for the town leader???

I imagine it being somewhat like this but with more wood.

Korin
Admin

View user profile http://korin-fox.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bunny Town "Bunnytown"

Post by captain_castaway on Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:11 pm

I am okay with the cool ass fountain and I also appreciate that you and I zero draft very similarly XD

So I can go with that, I kinda imagined it slightly bigger but size doesn't really matter, but more to the point I figured they'd have some kind of wall around them for protection against unwanted enemies? I mean we established that there is some sort of military presence there between the guards and patrols and usagimon being a guard and whatnot, so unless you want to keep it as just the Andiramon and the Cherubimon ((who I don't even know if they're there at the moment or not)) and then Usagimon and a bunch of banimon, I figure there might be some higher evolutions. Also: is the cobblestone spire tower the place where the eggs + prophecy are?

captain_castaway
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Korin on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:50 pm

You are correct about the cobblestone spire. I figured they can stumble their way there through some excuse and you can get your digimon Cas.

Although I need a refresh, is there a digi prophecy we wrote out? Should we make that official?

Also for populace, I would imagine maybe some terriermon and gargomon here. It's not all digimon that are bunnies (maybe a few elecmon or something) so feel free to add whoever suits your fancy.

Also please add to the town its pretty bare bones.

Korin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by captain_castaway on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:01 pm

I have a prophecy but I figure I'll probably be handling the temple thing so don't worry bout that c;

captain_castaway
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge_Takoda on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:20 am

I feel like the city is large and therefore has large enough defenses that other influences would be hesitant enough to attack it. Maybe have walls or an Andiramon fort or something along those lines that keeps watch over the city.

Judge_Takoda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Korin Yesterday at 5:48 pm

Yeah otherwise it probably would have been wiped off the map a while ago.

Also for whoever is posting next, now is a good time to pull out some exposition and bull@#$% prophecies anyone would like to lay out. Feel free to take control of Grandmon.

@Cas I'd envisioned your digiegg in the large tower that I think we walked through? Either way, Grandmon might be a good vessel to lead us to your digimon.

Also what crisis should fall this town? Because lets be honest we are going to need a little drama to show off our digimon.

Korin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by captain_castaway Yesterday at 6:55 pm

Don't worry, I have plans *rubs hands together*

Although I'd kinda hoped for the trio to try and get to know each other a bit beforehand but I guess that's not happening XD

That's okay, I'll force interaction out of you guys yet

captain_castaway
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top