Beachball Blitz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beachball Blitz

Post by Korin on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:22 pm

SO YEAH UM I GUESS WE ARE RUNNING FROM SEADRAMON but Kenji is right in front of him help

Korin
Admin

View user profile http://korin-fox.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Beachball Blitz

Post by captain_castaway on Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:28 pm

Seiko:

captain_castaway
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Korin on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:47 pm

PFFFFF

Sorry for the delay. I'm going to be posting AT LEAST twice a week (for the most part) from now on.

In other news what can you digimon do Kaori? Maybe an SIGNATURE MOVE to aid our escape would be good. That or we can just lose him in the woods.

Also Seadramon can shoot ice.

Korin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korin on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:39 pm

Short post. Not really sure what to do except FOLLOW THE FRIENDLY MONSTER. Seiko is currently being 'dragged' (more like being led along, lets be honest Keiji isn't strong enough) by my character. I'd be appropriate for Seiko to grab Keiji's wrist and drag him instead.

So what should we do anyway? Find a place to hide and then head to town? Digivolve and beat the @#$% out of Seadramon?

Korin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by captain_castaway on Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:58 pm

^^^just in case you forgot what Andiramon (Antylamon?) looks like; there was one in Tamers with the teeniest of tamers XD

Also, some quick worldbuilding I did on the fly while writing this post: So what we said about cities, most work as their own functioning sovereign area, so leadership varies from city to city, and most work independently from the others except in terms of trade. Trade what? you might ask. They're giant digital monsters what do they need to trade? Food, is the answer. Because according to me there's a bit of a food shortage going on ((RIP allidamon)) so there's also a lot of hungry digimon out there who would be very susceptible to bribes of food if you get my meaning *wink wink*.

As for this particular sovereign city, it's doing pretty darn well actually since it's governed by a not-always-there Cherubimon and boy howdy are Cherubimon powerful. Lots of bunnies in this town. Also because its ruled by a Cherubimon, it wound up with the four eggs of prophecy, which was how Allidamon was in the area, Usagimon is in the guard, and there just so happens to be a temple with two very suspicious eggs in it.

Soooo that's what I got. ^^; Feel free to change any of this because it is nowhere near set in stone

captain_castaway
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by captain_castaway on Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:01 pm

OH WAIT CRAP ALSO THE MOST IMPORTANT PART:

Usagimon's weird behavior is because in digimon adventure they mention that the digimon were all drawn to their partners and I always liked the "fate shoved you two together to be the best of friends" idea instead of the "i chose you as my partner because I could" mentality that tamers and xros wars and data squad did because i'm a sucker for things like that XD
But yeah I remember something about Gatomon always having this nagging feeling that she's missing something (ie Kari) while she's stuck with no digidestined, so I figure Allidamon and Usagimon probably have also been having that nagging feeling that something's missing, they just don't know what. ((usagimon probably thinks it's agitation and allidamon probably thinks it's hunger))

captain_castaway
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top